When I began my quest to work from home, I looked for options that would allow me to sign up and start working asap. In this video I explain why that doesn’t work and what to do instead to find the best home-based career option for you.
I’ve just returned what I hope will be the final edit for Jobs Online: Find and Get Hired to A Work-At-Home Job. This is a short book that is packed with information about finding and getting a work-at-home job online. Here’s what you’ll find:
- What is a work-at-home job?
- Avoiding work-at-home scams.
- Finding a work-at-home job.
- Resumes that get you noticed.
- What you need to know about employment status and contracts.
- Tips on working at home.
- Job search websites – over 50 to search on.
- Companies that frequently accept applications – over 300 companies you can apply to now!
Of all the email I receive about working at home, the majority wants to know about work-at-home jobs. This book not only provides the information you need, but takes you through the process of finding, applying and getting hired to work-at-home jobs.