Learn the Secrets to finding a legitimate work-at-home job.
If you’re tired of scams and schemes, discover how 137 million people worldwide telecommute and you can too!
The Internet has opened a world of opportunities for would-be writers. Now, anyone with a computer and Internet access can get their knowledge, thoughts and passion out to the masses with little to no barrier to entry. Moms and teenagers have become rich blogging about their lives and interests. Freelance writers unable to break into the magazine market, are now making a living writing for online media. Authors with an inch-high stack of rejections are now epublished and being offered traditional publishing contracts. You can join them!
Digital Writer Success: How to Make a Living Writing Online provides budding writers with information and resources needed to earn income from blogging, freelance writing and/or epublishing including:
• How to choose the best writing topics for maximum income potential.
• How to quickly, easily, and affordably set up a blog that makes money through a variety of income-stream options.
• How to get hired to write content for businesses and online media sources.
• Ebook publishing from start to finish including how to pitch digital publishers or self-publish through major e-tailers, such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks and more.
• How to market blogs, freelance writing services and books.
• Systems and tools to save time and effort when managing and marketing a writing career.
In Jobs Online you will learn all about work-at-home jobs including:
* Hundreds of places to search for legitimate work-at-home jobs.
* The truth about telecommuting and what companies utilize telecommuters so you can zero in on the right companies.
* The most common work-at-home jobs found online right now. Several require little to no experience.
* How to identify your skills, experiences, interests and even hobbies that can be used in a work-at-home job. Did you know some people get paid to watch television?
* How to prepare for a work-at-home job search to substantially increase your chances of getting hired.
* How to avoid costly mistakes when searching for a work-at-home job.
* How to protect yourself and avoid scams.
Plus you’ll find hundreds of companies that take applications on-going and the best places to search for legitimate work-at-home jobs.
Leslie Truex is the author of The Work-At-Home Success Bible and has been providing free work-at-home information about jobs and home business since 1998 at her website WorkAtHomeSuccess.com. She’s shared her work-at-home knowledge and experience with CNN.com, The Daily Buzz, Redbook, Today’s Parent and a host of other media outlets.